Uninstall Sales Insight in Outlook 2010

Anonymous
Not applicable

Uninstall Sales Insight in Outlook 2010

Hello:

The upgrade for the New Marketo Sales Insight install will not install on some of my coworkers computers.  The registration keeps failing.  Marketo's customer support team said to Uninstall the add-in, revoke the license and then reissue the license and have them install it that way.  Only problem is, I am not sure how to uninstall the add in from Outlook 2010, does anyone know how to do this?  Can this cause any problems that anyone is aware of?

Thanks!!

Erin
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uninstall Sales Insight in Outlook 2010

I just instructed everyone using this add-in to upgrade, also. I have Outlook 2013 so I no longer use the Marketo Outlook add-in. Could you share with me the directions that Marketo provided on how to upgrade? It looks as though some of my coworkers did not receive this email. Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uninstall Sales Insight in Outlook 2010

Hi Kim:

Below is the response Marketo gave for users that did not receive the email to upgrade:

If for whatever reason any user did not get this email, you can resend the invite email from Admin--> Sales Insight --> Email Add In to that user. The install and the upgrage path is the same.

This is the community thread that was started for the add in: 
http://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000Pdr9AAC

Hope that helps!

Erin