SOLVED

Re: Unbounce Landing Pages and GoToWebinar

Go to solution
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Unbounce Landing Pages and GoToWebinar

Does anyone have experience hosting their GTW registration pages on Unbounce?

I know how to integrate the GTW form with Marketo; I'm wondering if I can change the Program Status to "Registered" when the lead is added to the Static List, if it'll work the same way as if there was a full integration.

Any ideas?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jenn,

Yes. What matters to the GTW integration is that leads are added to the Marketo program with a registered status. It's on that program status that the lead is sent to GTW for registration. How you reach the status has no importance.

So in your case, just create a smart campaign with the following setup:

• trigger: added to list [your registration list]
  • flow steps:
    • change program status. Program: [Your webinar Marketo program], new status: registered

-Greg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jenn,

Yes. What matters to the GTW integration is that leads are added to the Marketo program with a registered status. It's on that program status that the lead is sent to GTW for registration. How you reach the status has no importance.

So in your case, just create a smart campaign with the following setup:

• trigger: added to list [your registration list]
  • flow steps:
    • change program status. Program: [Your webinar Marketo program], new status: registered

-Greg

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Perfect! That's what I thought, but wanted to make sure before I invested too much time in the landing page design Much appreciated!