SOLVED

Re: Unable to set up subscription for a specific Revenue Explorer Report

Go to solution
itzrohith316
Level 1

Unable to set up subscription for a specific Revenue Explorer Report

Hi everyone.

I have subscribed to a revenue explorer report set to deliver daily to my email address. While Marketo indicates that the report is being processed and delivered, I am not receiving it in my inbox. This issue is specific to one particular report; other revenue explorer subscription reports to the same email address are being delivered successfully. I have checked my spam folder and verified that the email address is correct. Additionally, I have tested email deliverability, and other Marketo emails are reaching my inbox without any problem. The issue persists despite multiple attempts to receive the report. Could you please provide guidance on resolving it?

The report is 14MB in size if that matters. 

Key Points:

• Subscription report set to deliver daily.
  • Marketo indicates successful processing and delivery.
  • Not receiving the report in my inbox.
  • Specific to one report; other subscriptions are working fine.
  • Spam folder checked; email address verified.
  • Email deliverability tested successfully for other Marketo emails.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Interesting! The documentation doesn't mention anything about the maximum size of the report that is supported by Marketo. If you still want to ensure that the report's size is not the cause behind you not receiving the report, you can always try breaking the reports into 2, subscribe to them, and see if that resolves the issue. I'd also check all of my other non-primary folders (other than the spam folder) in case the email is present there.

If none of the above do the trick, then I'd not hesitate to knock on the doors of the Marketo support team. This issue seems specific to one report, and as you've already tried basic troubleshooting steps, contacting Marketo Support directly is the best course of action. Make sure you explain the problem clearly, including the points you outlined in your post. Be sure to mention the specific report name and any troubleshooting steps you've already taken (including breaking the report into 2 if you try what I've mentioned in the beginning).

I hope this is helpful. Please let us know if you have questions.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Interesting! The documentation doesn't mention anything about the maximum size of the report that is supported by Marketo. If you still want to ensure that the report's size is not the cause behind you not receiving the report, you can always try breaking the reports into 2, subscribe to them, and see if that resolves the issue. I'd also check all of my other non-primary folders (other than the spam folder) in case the email is present there.

If none of the above do the trick, then I'd not hesitate to knock on the doors of the Marketo support team. This issue seems specific to one report, and as you've already tried basic troubleshooting steps, contacting Marketo Support directly is the best course of action. Make sure you explain the problem clearly, including the points you outlined in your post. Be sure to mention the specific report name and any troubleshooting steps you've already taken (including breaking the report into 2 if you try what I've mentioned in the beginning).

I hope this is helpful. Please let us know if you have questions.