SOLVED

Trouble with a numbered list and a bulleted list.

Go to solution
Monica_Koran
Level 3

Trouble with a numbered list and a bulleted list.

Hello-

I am attempting to draw up an email that outlines 6 different tips and within some of these tips I would like to add a bullet to emphasize more.  However when I do this, the numbered list assumes I am done counting and starts over.  This is what I would like to have, however #4 changes to number #1 etc.

Thank you for any insight!

Monica Koran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Re: Trouble with a numbered list and a bulleted list.

It's weird how this works, but try this:

Insert the following:

1. Test

2. Test

Then press enter key after second test and you'll see the editor show you "3." Click the "Indent More" button in the editor and you'll see a "1." show up underneath #2, indented. Now click the "Bulleted List" option and you'll see your indented "1." change to a bullet. Add your bulleted text and then you can press enter twice to return back to the Numbered List.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

It's weird how this works, but try this:

Insert the following:

1. Test

2. Test

Then press enter key after second test and you'll see the editor show you "3." Click the "Indent More" button in the editor and you'll see a "1." show up underneath #2, indented. Now click the "Bulleted List" option and you'll see your indented "1." change to a bullet. Add your bulleted text and then you can press enter twice to return back to the Numbered List.

Monica_Koran
Level 3

Thank you very much!  This worked perfect!