Triggering a flow based on a data value change from empty in a boolean field

Anonymous
Not applicable

Triggering a flow based on a data value change from empty in a boolean field

Hi all,

Trying to trigger a flow based on a boolean true/false field so cannot select field=is empty/NULL. Without this option Marketo will not trigger if it is the first instance of the data value being created on that record. I don't want to create a new lead so can't use that trigger as an alternative. Any Marketo eggheads got any ideas on how I could get this to work?

Thanks,
Penny
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Triggering a flow based on a data value change from empty in a boolean field

Try adding a contraint to new value = true so regardless of where it is, if change to true it triggers or False if you prefer, either is a declaration that can be leveraged.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Triggering a flow based on a data value change from empty in a boolean field

Thanks Clinton. I tried that and unfortunately that doesn't work because the field was previously empty the addition of value=true doesn't register as a change. It only fires if I then go back to the record and the reset it are false and then set it as true again.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Lead is Created
Data Value Changes: Filter Name
+
Filter: = TRUE OR Filter=False