Trigger Smart Campaigns Aren't Working

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trigger Smart Campaigns Aren't Working

I have tried everything that I can think of, including creating a super simple trigger campaign and nothing is working in our account. It's definitely not a smart list issue.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Has your support case been escalated? You can contact your account manager as well as supportescalations@marketo.com to ensure that it isn't a lower-level tech working on the issue. If none of your triggers are working, then this would be a serious production down issue that should be addressed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Danielle Boenisch​,

thankfully trigger campaigns do seem to be working for example some of your scoring campaigns are firing as we speak.

I believe that you have been contacted by a manager as well on the issue and support will happily continue working with you.

The senior technical support engineer who has been working with you is one of our best and looking at the history of your case she has done an amazing job of explaining every occurrence and why a lead didn't qualify for your trigger campaigns. There isn't a single example lead that you provided which has no logical explanation (ie on which criteria they didn't qualify)

If you still  feel as if you're not completely comfortable working with trigger campaigns there are various options to ensure you get the assistance you need and your CAM will be happy to discuss them with you.

Having seen that the campaigns are qualifying people correctly, you may want to think what changes have been made in terms of process in the last couple of months - are your leads entering Marketo in the same way as before? have you changed the way you work in Marketo? etc.

Finally you got some great advice here from our nation members and the improvements which were suggested by Grégoire and Rajesh Talele​ will greatly help optimize your instance!