Attention: The Marketo Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

SOLVED

Transition rules Help

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transition rules Help

I have an engagement program setup with 3 streams. All streams contain 3 emails. Stream 1 is general language around the product, where as stream 2 has a specific CTA, and 3 has it's own CTA. So my questions are:

1. If I transition a member to Stream 2, do they not receive any other emails from Stream 1 and so on?

2. If I have the same email in multiple streams will members receive the email twice? Any way to prevent this?

3. If a member of Stream 1 does not complete the trigger for transition to Stream 2 can you send them back thru the Stream 1 content?

Thanks in advance for any input.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transition rules Help

Hey Bill,

A few answers to your questions below, hope they help!

1.) They wouldn't receive any more emails from Stream 1 if they were transitioned to Stream 2.

2.) If it is the same exact email (not a cloned version) then they will not receive the email or program. This deck is super helpful as you're understanding nurture and creating engagement programs: Intelligent Lead Nurturing (MUS 14) Edward Unthank For this question in particular look at slide 15 - 17.

3. No, at that point they will have exhausted all of the content in the stream but will stay in Stream 1 and not receive anything else unless you add new content to the stream. 

Best,

Wintha

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transition rules Help

Hey Bill,

A few answers to your questions below, hope they help!

1.) They wouldn't receive any more emails from Stream 1 if they were transitioned to Stream 2.

2.) If it is the same exact email (not a cloned version) then they will not receive the email or program. This deck is super helpful as you're understanding nurture and creating engagement programs: Intelligent Lead Nurturing (MUS 14) Edward Unthank For this question in particular look at slide 15 - 17.

3. No, at that point they will have exhausted all of the content in the stream but will stay in Stream 1 and not receive anything else unless you add new content to the stream. 

Best,

Wintha