SOLVED

Transition rules Help

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transition rules Help

I have an engagement program setup with 3 streams. All streams contain 3 emails. Stream 1 is general language around the product, where as stream 2 has a specific CTA, and 3 has it's own CTA. So my questions are:

1. If I transition a member to Stream 2, do they not receive any other emails from Stream 1 and so on?

2. If I have the same email in multiple streams will members receive the email twice? Any way to prevent this?

3. If a member of Stream 1 does not complete the trigger for transition to Stream 2 can you send them back thru the Stream 1 content?

Thanks in advance for any input.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transition rules Help

Hey Bill,

A few answers to your questions below, hope they help!

1.) They wouldn't receive any more emails from Stream 1 if they were transitioned to Stream 2.

2.) If it is the same exact email (not a cloned version) then they will not receive the email or program. This deck is super helpful as you're understanding nurture and creating engagement programs: Intelligent Lead Nurturing (MUS 14) Edward Unthank For this question in particular look at slide 15 - 17.

3. No, at that point they will have exhausted all of the content in the stream but will stay in Stream 1 and not receive anything else unless you add new content to the stream. 

Best,

Wintha

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transition rules Help

Hey Bill,

A few answers to your questions below, hope they help!

1.) They wouldn't receive any more emails from Stream 1 if they were transitioned to Stream 2.

2.) If it is the same exact email (not a cloned version) then they will not receive the email or program. This deck is super helpful as you're understanding nurture and creating engagement programs: Intelligent Lead Nurturing (MUS 14) Edward Unthank For this question in particular look at slide 15 - 17.

3. No, at that point they will have exhausted all of the content in the stream but will stay in Stream 1 and not receive anything else unless you add new content to the stream. 

Best,

Wintha