Tracking Nurture Campaigns

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tracking Nurture Campaigns

One of the nurture's I have setup consists of 10 emails. When this went live, anyone in the database that qualified entered the nurture. However, it is run on a daily basis to scan for new leads that come in. So we have people in various stages - on email 4 or just entering at email 1. Is there a way to see how many people are at what step? Curious to see how people are tracking the progress of their nuture programs and watching how people are moving through the flow (and the click, enagegd, interest, does not help at all).

Thanks
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tracking Nurture Campaigns

I don't think Marketo currently supports reporting on Smart Campaign Step out of the box so any tracking/reporting you'll do would have to be manually set up.

There are a couple ways to do this:

• Set up a program with statuses and specify Change Flows after each milestone
  • Create an email performance report that includes all of your emails and work backwards to deduce how many people are in each step. You know that if 10 went in the program and only 4 were sent X email, 6 more are in the wait step before that email. Here's how to set it up: http://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LAZmCAO
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can see the total number of leads waiting, overall. You should be able to do this by going to the Campaign Activity Report, selecting the campaign(s) desired, and then running the report. I thought there was a way to watch which Wait Step they are in. I'm not sure since I don't have one running now.

http://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KypOCAS

You will also see how many people are in various Wait Steps (I think) on the Campaign Summary tab of the actual campaign.

As Charlie said, you could also use the Email Performance Report (also on the campaign summary tab) to figure how the current email stats and where people are in the flow.

A better way may be to convert this to an Engagement Program where Marketo will handle most of that for you. Once it is setup, use smart campaigns to pull people out of the old system and into the new one...or at least stop accepting new leads into the old one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. It does not show in the Summary tab (that only shows emails sent, interest, engaged, converted, etc.).

This campaign was setup with help from our consultant at Marketo and not sure if we used the Engagement Program but Im assuming if that is what we should have used, then that is what is done. 

Just not very intuitive unfortunately and it would be nice to see a quick visualization of the flow and where everyone is. Doesnt seem possible though 😞
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can see the leads who received the email all time, or in the last cast.  You need to change the stream view to "Leads" and then you can click on the number to see the people who received it.
0EM50000000QsqW.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Christina when was this set up?  
Anonymous
Not applicable

I created this nurture on July 24