Tracking Multiple Web Visits Over Multiple Days for Lead Scoring

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tracking Multiple Web Visits Over Multiple Days for Lead Scoring

I want to add a bonus score for anyone who visits over multiple days. We already have a BONUS for someone who visits 6+ pages. We want to further differentiate that and provide a kicker for someone who returns to the site over multiple days. The idea is that people who return show a higher level of engagement (as opposed to someone who hit a bunch of pages in a short timeframe/single session).

Any thoughts on how to set this up?
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tracking Multiple Web Visits Over Multiple Days for Lead Scoring

Jeff, based on what I understand, you'd want to add a time constraint. Simply put in the number of page visits (sounds like six in your case) and then add in the time constraint within 7 days (or one week) or however you'd like to define it.

If you wanted this filter to only apply to people who have already reached our +6 visits threshold, then you can add in filters (alongside your trigger) that requires the lead to already be a member of your +6 club.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another possibility is to have a trigger campaign that fires on a single visit, with a Flow that waits for X days, then requests another campaign with a Visited Web Page filter containing the "Min Number of Visits" and "In the Past X days" constraints that matches the previous Wait step.  Then you can be sure that the lead returned to your website in order to qualify for the Requested Campaign.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Keith and Evan. I want to differentiate between days to track activity on different days. Evan, I think your added comments of doing a wait step do the trick. I'll post up the campaign after I do some testing in case anyone else has this need in the future.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Below is how I set up the campaign which is now being tested. To summarize, I setup a campaign with numerous wait steps in the flow that call out Today's Vistors smartlist.

The goal: Provide a bonus score for every day someone returns to the site during the week after the visit. I chose a week  for now because it's a more manageable flow (7 pairs of Wait/Change Score steps)

0EM50000000QXQf.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

That looks like it should work!  Please let us know the results!  Just watch that the leads don't re-enter the flow too many times.  Use the Schedule tab to set the Qualification rules to only run the flow every X days, where X is the amount of time in wait steps.