Re: Tracking last demo in segment

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tracking last demo in segment

Hi Marketo Community, 

I am trying to do a campaign with a token/segment that will fill in the last time a salesforce contact had a demo. 

In our system when a lead has a demo they are converted and associated with an opportunity - is there a way to reference date converted OR reference activity contains demo with a date constraint in a segment?

Thanks,

-Ryan
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ryan,
Yes to both of those!

For the date converted, we have the "Lead was Converted" filter which you can add a date constraint to.

For the activity, we have the "Activity was Logged" filter which has a Subject constraint and also has the Date of Activity constraint.

We also have "Was Added to Opportunity" if you want to filter off of that.

Will
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Will,

It doesn't look like you can reference either of those fields in a segmentation? Would the best way to accomplish this be to create a smart campaign that is if lead was converted between ex.(1-1-14 and 1-31-14) change data value converted month(which would be a new custom field that i create) to January?

I am trying to make a message that would be like you had a demo last (converted Month)....

I don't really like to create additional custom fields but will if that is the only work around. 

Thanks,

-Ryan