SOLVED

Re: Tracking Dynamic Content in Emails

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tracking Dynamic Content in Emails

Hello!

I just started using dynamic content in emails. I used a segmentation with 3 segments. Once I send the email, is there a way to see how many leads received content from segment A vs. segment B vs. segment C?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

John McClellan You can break down the email performance report by segments, almost like Alexis D'Alba​ suggested, but you would do this in the setup. Just drag the "Group by Segmentation" selection from the right column, and then pick the segment that you used in the dynamic content.Hopefully this will also help Alexis create fewer reports

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

The way that we're tracking who took which asset for our 12 personas is if they click any of the links that are call to actions (I just exclude those that aren't call to action links in our emails) then they go into the appropriate campaigns that we built in SFDC. I just use the same criteria as I used to separate the content in the emails.

I hope this helps

Alexis_D_Alba1
Level 5

hey there!

I've been tracking the performance of our dynamic content by using the Email Performance Report and adding the segment I want to analyze in the Smart List of the report. So  if I had 1 email with 2 different segments, I would create 2 emails performance reports -- 1 Report would have Segment A in the Smart list and then the second report would have Segment B in the smart list. Then I would compare the results.

I think it would be great if there was a simpler way to track dynamic content.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

John McClellan You can break down the email performance report by segments, almost like Alexis D'Alba​ suggested, but you would do this in the setup. Just drag the "Group by Segmentation" selection from the right column, and then pick the segment that you used in the dynamic content.Hopefully this will also help Alexis create fewer reports