SOLVED

Re: Tracking changes in Acquisition Program

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tracking changes in Acquisition Program

We are looking to QA some data cleanup programs we recently ran and we noticed that in some cases, Acquisition Program was changed when it should not have been.

I am trying to pull a list of all the acquisition program values that were changed, but when I try and do this using a Smart List with the filter of "Data Value Changed," Acquisition Program is not an available field.

Can anyone advise on why that value doesn't populate as an option or suggest a better way to find the affected leads?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Did you try Acquisition filters instead?

Acquisition Program is a system field but Acquisition Program Name and Acquired Date, etc are not.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Did you try Acquisition filters instead?

Acquisition Program is a system field but Acquisition Program Name and Acquired Date, etc are not.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Josh,

Thanks for responding. When you say "Acquisition Filters" what do you mean? I have tried putting in "Acquisition Program" as a filter but since I don't know what it was changed to, it's difficult to determine what the current value would be.

Thanks,

Kayla

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

As Josh mentioned, you can not use Acquisition Program is a system field. You can select Data Value Changed with Acquisition Date, and in a separate filter of Acquisition Program, select the program is which the leads were wrongly added.