SOLVED

Track Email Link Clicks to a Web Page

Go to solution
Yash
Level 4 - Community Advisor

Track Email Link Clicks to a Web Page

Will need to track the users who visit our Application login page through email link clicks from a campaign. I did some research before posting this and found there needs to be the Munchkin code added to that login page in order for us to be able to do the tracking. Can anyone let me the whole process involved here please- after adding the Munchkin code how do I check for the list of contacts that have reached that web page through link clicks from the email campaign.

Just in case if we don't have Munchkin code added to that page do we have any other work-arounds. Please advise, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Track Email Link Clicks to a Web Page

Adding the Munchkin embed code means there will be Visit Web Page activities in the lead's Activity Log. 

Make sure your links are UTM-tagged. Then use the Query String constraint on the Visit Web Page filter in your Smart List.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Adding the Munchkin embed code means there will be Visit Web Page activities in the lead's Activity Log. 

Make sure your links are UTM-tagged. Then use the Query String constraint on the Visit Web Page filter in your Smart List.

Yash
Level 4 - Community Advisor

Thanks Sanford! Hard to imagine the community without you 🙂