SOLVED

Top 5 Contacts per Account

Go to solution
Yash
Level 4 - Community Advisor

Top 5 Contacts per Account

Will need to make an email blast for the Account/Company list that we have identified for the campaign. I have been asked to pull the top 5 contacts associated with every Account/Company list that we are targeting. We will be identifying the top contacts based on the behavioural score which is a measure of how well they engage with our marketing assets.

Please advise, thanks.

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Top 5 Contacts per Account

Hi,

This sort of Smart List filter is not possible with standard Marketo tools / within the Marketo web UI.

You could export all your leads, with the score field included of course, and filter them offline. Then reimport into a static list or update a field (such as a DateTime field AccountLeaderboardAsOfDT).

Or you could use a webhook to a call a service that keeps the running leaders.  The problem with this — and I say this as someone who loves webhooks in general — is everyone needs to be running through the 'hook, all the time, because you need to be able to push the former leaders back to no-leader status.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Top 5 Contacts per Account

Hi,

This sort of Smart List filter is not possible with standard Marketo tools / within the Marketo web UI.

You could export all your leads, with the score field included of course, and filter them offline. Then reimport into a static list or update a field (such as a DateTime field AccountLeaderboardAsOfDT).

Or you could use a webhook to a call a service that keeps the running leaders.  The problem with this — and I say this as someone who loves webhooks in general — is everyone needs to be running through the 'hook, all the time, because you need to be able to push the former leaders back to no-leader status.