Too many assets in nurture?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Too many assets in nurture?

Hello,

I am creating a new nurture engagement program focused on a specific audience/product line within our business. I am planning on having 8 assets to send, comprised of an Infographic, Video Demo, Case Study, Video, Guide, Trendcast, Guide, amd White Paper. This audience is cold and needs to be educated heavily on this product line. I plan on setting a cadence of three weeks (15 days) in beween each send.

Question: Understanding my audience needs to be educated and warmed up, will eight assets be overkill for my nuture? I understand it's based on many factors, but I wasn't sure if there was a best practice on asset limitation for a nurture track.

Thanks,
David Pappalardo
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Too many assets in nurture?

not at all. have as many as you want - if anything you do not want to stop sending because then people go dark once they stop hearing from you.

You might try 3 weeks to start and move engaged people to 2 weeks or 1 week.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Nope 8 is not too much.  We have more than that for our main content stream and plan to add more in the future. Some of our content is relevant now, but can get dated after a month or 2.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a great star David. 8 is not too much at all.

One thing to think about for the future is how to transition those leads to other content if an engagement happens.

For example, maybe that string of 8 emails is early stage content. If a lead then engages with any of that content or scores up, you could consider fast tracking the lead to a mid-stage content stream with different content. Or maybe a lead indicates some kind of industry preference so you could fast track the lead to industry based content.

The important thing is you have a great start. Like Josh said, you can continue to add content so the conversion doesn't end.