tokens not displaying

Anonymous
Not applicable

tokens not displaying

Hello,

Has anyone ran into an issue of tokens not displaying on a Marketo landing page then suddenly working again? This happened to a client when trying to view in Chrome (version 33.0.1750.152 of Chrome). Then without any changes to the landing page the tokens appeared upon trying to view again in same browser. 
I tested in Litmus and had no issues. The page also viewed fine in other browsers as well on my local machine.
Just curious if anyone may have ran into this issue and what circumstances may have caused it to happen.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: tokens not displaying

I had a similar issue. I loaded some tokens on to a Landing page in their own rich text area.  Tokens were local to the Workspace folder I was in.

The tokens appeared the first time i viewed the page. After that though, I never saw them in the previews or the emails although the tokens were in the landing page when i went to edit it.

Eventually, I tried adding the tokens to a rich text section on a different part of the page. This rich text section already had some text in there. When I added the tokens in this rich text section they appeared flawlessly.

Not sure if that helps but might be something to try!