SOLVED

Re: Tokens & Hyperlinks

Go to solution
Gina_Decianno
Level 2

Tokens & Hyperlinks

We are sending an automated email to webinar registrations which includes the {{member.webinar.url}} token which is very long. Is there any way to insert a hyperlink of the token?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Edward_Unthank_
Level 10

I'm assuming that's the actual URL in the token, so you can do this: <a href="{{member.webinar url}}">Webinar Link Description</a>

That's the HTML itself. In the WYSIWYG editor, I believe you can select the text you want to be the description, hit CTRL+K (or CMD+K on Mac) and then put the {{member.webinar url}} as the actual link. That accomplishes the same thing.

(Note: I haven't validated that the token you said here is precisely accurate.)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gina Decianno​ FYI. I moved your post to the Products and Support​ section. Since this is a product related question, you will probably get an answer there sooner. Have a great weekend.

Edward_Unthank_
Level 10

I'm assuming that's the actual URL in the token, so you can do this: <a href="{{member.webinar url}}">Webinar Link Description</a>

That's the HTML itself. In the WYSIWYG editor, I believe you can select the text you want to be the description, hit CTRL+K (or CMD+K on Mac) and then put the {{member.webinar url}} as the actual link. That accomplishes the same thing.

(Note: I haven't validated that the token you said here is precisely accurate.)

Gina_Decianno
Level 2

Thank you! This worked perfectly.