SOLVED

Re: tokens for interesting moments- Email tab

Go to solution
Eric_Salamon1
Level 6

tokens for interesting moments- Email tab

In Marketo Sales Insight in Salesforce there are 4 tabs: Interesting Moments, Web Activity, Score, and Email.

In the Email tab there is a simple spread sheet with the following headers: name, subject, date, opened, and clicked

Under the subject heading I see the my.token I used in the subject of the event.

Is there a way to change that token in the future so that it reads the title of the event without messing with the email template I am using? (I would be happy to use the program name instead if I knew where to change this information)
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a known issue; Marketo can't render the tokens in Sales Insight. I'm sure they'll eventually address this, but there is no way to "render" the My Token in the email subject (except for not using a token).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a known issue; Marketo can't render the tokens in Sales Insight. I'm sure they'll eventually address this, but there is no way to "render" the My Token in the email subject (except for not using a token).
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Yes, as Jason states, its an known issue, very upset that Marketo has not developed this, it's been way too long and not resolved.  This is why I can't sell this area to Sales team. We had to redevelop all our hard work and go backwards and hard code all our email subject lines just so the content will populate in MSI.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Yes. Horribly inconvenient!! As Edward said, we have had to write out all of our subject lines -- even when it would be MUCH simpler and efficient to use tokens. Huge bummer.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed, this is impacting us as well and needs to be addressed by Marketo, very unfortunate.
Sean_Richards
Level 5

This is still an issue right? I am still seeing "{{my.Event_Title}} {{my.Event_Type:default=Webinar}}! " in the subject line under the email tab in MSI. Pretty dismal that's not fixed.

Sean Richards