SOLVED

token in fields possible?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

token in fields possible?

Is it possible to use a token in a hidden field within a form? For example, instead of having to type in the webinar's name it would be awesome if the info could be piped in from the token we have at the program level. 

I know I can test this, but #lazy 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: token in fields possible?

Why put it into the form? Why not on form submit have a smart campaign that changes data values to {{my.token}} values. That works with less work. 🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why put it into the form? Why not on form submit have a smart campaign that changes data values to {{my.token}} values. That works with less work. 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it just not possible to populate a hidden field with a token?

Using a trigger campaign to change the data value is a great idea, but I'm wondering if having a trigger campaign for each webinar (we have several hundred, and growing) will take up too many system resources...

Jesse

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's not a bad workaround, thanks! 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, to piggy back on this question, our use case is:

- build one form with a hidden company field

- use that form on many possible Marketo Hosted Landing pages tied to programs, each program specific to different companies.  We would want to just replicate the programs and update the {{my.company}} token value each time instead of having to duplicate the form each time.  Then we can pass the value in {{my.company}} token into the hidden company field.

I don't think I can do this with the correct answer highlighted above.

thanks!

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Please open a new thread rather than using this old one. (You can link back to this thread ifnecessary.) Remember, threads can only have one Correct answer and it can only be marked by the OP.

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok. thanks