Re: Token for Alerts

Anonymous
Not applicable

Token for Alerts

Can someone point me to an article which shows (assuming it can be done) a way to create/populate a single token that can be used to track multiple events for notification purposes.

For example, our current alert system alerts sales/lead owners every time a form is filled out, but in order to find out which form the sales person needs to check in Marketo Sales Insight.

We would like to modify that alert so that the name of the corresponding event for the form fillout is populated into that alert. I know/assume there is a way to do this using tokens, but I am not sure how to set it up.

Any help/advice is welcome.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Hey Keith,

This article provides a list of Tokens populated by triggers which you can use in alert emails: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KywJCAS
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kenny,

Thanks. I was aware of this, but this does not take me as far as I need to go. Currently we use one form for all Webcast registrations. So right now they get the alert saying that someone filled out a form, they can see it was a webcast registration form, but it does not tell them which webcast.

Now they get a link that takes them directly to the SFDC record of that person, but clicking on a link that takes them directly to SFDC on step too many (this has been made clear to me several times.)