Re: The Marketo SEO Tool: Is the view shared bwteen users or not?

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Marketo SEO Tool: Is the view shared bwteen users or not?

I'd like to know if the keyword lists, and so on are shared between users in our instance. Currently we don't use Marketo SEO yet. Our business unit marketers reach out to our global search marketers with keyword ideas in Excel. And they have to check our own pages and competitors manually for themselves.

The SEO tool would be great for our business unit marketers (our global search marketers use more advanced solutions) to use Marketo SEO for checking their website pages (are the keywords used), what do their competitors do, where can I get inbound links, and how much search volume is there.

But if the (entered) keywords for example are shared among all the users, it becomes messy. So in my ideal world the website and competitors are set on the admin level (globally). And each logged user has it's own view/reports/dashboard. Perhaps even his own sub-section of the main website (e.g. www.quintiq.com/logistics or www.quintiq.com/manufacturing).

Any thoughts on this?
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Marketo SEO Tool: Is the view shared bwteen users or not?

Yes, the views are shared across users. To solve the issue you are describing, you could have users create custom filters to more easily focus on a specific group of keywords, pages and/or links.