Test Email Landed to Junk

Anonymous
Not applicable

Test Email Landed to Junk

Hi

Before sending the email we have a test list of 4 people in the team. Sometimes email is delivered to the junk folder of 1 or 2 people.

I am not able to figure out the reason for that because all are using the same domain.

I am also concerned about the actual email landing into the junk folders.

Is there any way or tool I can use to figure out the email deliverability before sending the email?

Thanks,

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

Re: Test Email Landed to Junk

Junk email folders often pick up people who look like they're from your company but the email is coming from outside your regular exchange server (or whatever). The example is the scammer who sends an email "from" the CEO that says 'You're in trouble mista, click here'. So it makes sense in those scenarios to go to junk.

Otherwise Marketo has a purchase option called Email Deliverability (or something along those lines), that includes access to 250OK. You can send to a bunch of email addresses owned by 250OK and they'll tell you the percentage that landed in spam.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Test Email Landed to Junk

For deliverability to your own mailserver, your IT staff should be able to tell you the reasons for non-inbox delivery, or they they should be fired.