SOLVED

Re: Test Email Issues...

Go to solution
Lauren_Galietti
Level 3

Test Email Issues...

Hello,

Is anyone else having issues with sending test emails right now?

For me, the text only version will reach my inbox but the html version isn't coming through...even for emails that I've previously tested and received.

Will this affect email deliverability if I activate the campaign anyway?

Thanks.
- Lauren
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are currently experiencing an issue with alert or test emails not being sent or being delayed for hours.  Our operations team is working to address the issue immediately.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's likely an issue with your email spam server. If your IT security didn't white list all the IPs that Marketo requests, you may have to contact them about setting up some filters to allow key words in your From Name to come through. for example, we had our team set keywords for our company name versions so that we could use them in our test emails to ensure our html versions of tests made it through the system. Worth a try anyway.

Mike
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are currently experiencing an issue with alert or test emails not being sent or being delayed for hours.  Our operations team is working to address the issue immediately.
Lauren_Galietti
Level 3

Thanks, Cheryl.

I wasn't sure if it was just me, or just our company's instance...I appreciate all of your hard work!

Do the issues spread to sending emails or just test emails and alerts?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called support with the same issue. I'm supposed to launch a campaign this morning and was testing the email for a final check. I'm concerned about sending any emails out until it's resolved. Hopefully, it'll get resolved soon!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheryl -

I have the same question as Lauren G. (Do the issues spread to sending emails or just test emails and alerts?)

I just set up a smart campaign to send a test email to myself and didn't receive that email either. 

Ashley

Lauren_Galietti
Level 3

Ashley and Esther, I just tried to send an email about 15 minutes ago. The status is "pending" for all members of the campaign so I guess it spreads beyond just tests and alerts....hopefully it will be fixed soon!

Real-time update: I just received all of the test emails I tried to send earlier and the email has now been delivered to many members of the campaign....maybe it's fixed!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the update Lauren! I just saw all the missing test emails come in and have set up my campaign to launch. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine came in too. Thanks for the update Lauren!