TEST E-mails

Anonymous
Not applicable

TEST E-mails

I have a group of about six individuals and I have two e-mail addresses for them.  My TEST emails are sending to their personal e-mails but not t heir work e-mails.  Any ideas???
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TEST E-mails

Have you added Marketo to your corporate whitelist? https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KypE&src=comm
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jim,

When you say that you have six (6) individuals with two (2) e-mail addresses for them, are you saying that each person has two (2) e-mail addresses for a total of tweleve (12)?

If so, how are you adding the additional e-mails to the lead's information?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry about  that.  Three individuals (3) with two e-mail addresses a piece (business & personal addresses). I am sending this information for internal testing and feedback only. 

The biggest question that I have is?

I sent 8 TEST e-mail's out to myself and seven of them came right into my inbox, whereas the eigth one went into my trash? 

Sorry about switching gears on you.  This is part of my problem in question?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did they check their spam filters?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jim,

The "Send Email" Flow activity will only pick up an address that is in the default, non-custom "Email" field. So if you're adding a custom field that specifies another email address, it won't actually send to the custom field address.

As far as the 8 test emails (7 working correctly and 1 going to spam/trash), that could be as simple an issue as your spam filter assuming that multiple emails from the same address with the exact same content (or very similar) are spam.  Check your spam filter settings to be sure.