Template needs to be changed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Template needs to be changed

Hi,

My company recently changed their logo and I need to change them on the templates. How do I do that?

Thanks in advance,

Kara

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Template needs to be changed

Go into the template editor and open the templates which contain the logo.  In the template you have to update the html to point to the new logo.  Or just change the logo where the path is pointint to, that would actually be the better way to do it as it will update all templates that point to that location.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very good. Sounds pretty simple but here is my question....where is template editor at?

Andy_Varshneya1
Level 9

In Design Studio, you'll find a folder called Landing Pages, and in there, Templates.

Andy_Varshneya1
Level 9

Hi Kara,

If you have created different editable sections for the email and landing page templates, you can make changes to one section in the template without impacting the rest of the email/landing page, and then mass approve the drafts. However, if you only have one large editable section, you'll have to make the changes in each asset one by one.

Harish_Gupta6
Level 8

Hi Kara Deveney,

The easiest way is just replace the old logo file with new logo file in Images and Files section in design studio. You don't need to change in any template. Keep the same name for new logo file as old logo file and then replace the old logo file with new logo file in IMAGES AND FIELS.

Thanks

Harish

Harish Gupta
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!!!