SOLVED

TE program id and event program id

Go to solution
testEIk
Level 1

TE program id and event program id

Hi,
I have a question regarding program id. As far as I know Transactional emails and Events are both programs. and I want to insure that program id for TE and for events can't be the same. Can someone confirm it please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: TE program id and event program id

"Transactional Email" is not a program type, rather Email Program is a program type to be specific if you're referring to that, and with it, you can build any kind of one-time email sends. Also, Marketo allocates a unique Program ID to each program that you create in your instance, so you need not worry about clashes/overlaps w.r.t. Program ID for two different programs in Marketo. Here are all the different types of programs that are available in Marketo.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: TE program id and event program id

"Transactional Email" is not a program type, rather Email Program is a program type to be specific if you're referring to that, and with it, you can build any kind of one-time email sends. Also, Marketo allocates a unique Program ID to each program that you create in your instance, so you need not worry about clashes/overlaps w.r.t. Program ID for two different programs in Marketo. Here are all the different types of programs that are available in Marketo.