Syntax Help

Anonymous
Not applicable

Syntax Help

Here's what I'd like to do: If someone's status gets updated to lapsed trial and then in the future, after two weeks, let's say, they fill out a form or visit the website a minimum number of times, they get pushed back to our sales team to work. However, I'm having a hard time figuring out the right syntax for the smart list

The below would be that they are updated to lapsed trial and then if they have done any of the below in the past, they get added back into the sales flow. So in theory they could be marked lapsed today and then automatically pushed back to sales today.

Any ideas on how to make this work?

pastedImage_0.png

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Syntax Help

Hi Alison,

Invert the trigger and smart list. The trigger has to be the most recent event, the one on which you start acting. So, if you use the "fills out form" trigger with Lead Status = Lapsed Trial, it will work better.

-Greg

Pavel_Plachky
Level 5

Re: Syntax Help

Hi Alison,

I agree with Greg. In your filter (green part), you can also specify the time constraint like this:

pastedImage_0.png

This way you will capture an active lead that lapsed trial in 15 days and has not moved on to a different status (such as disqualified)

Best,

Pavel