SOLVED

Re: Synching with Parent Campaigns in Salesforce

Go to solution
Paul_Johnson
Level 5

Synching with Parent Campaigns in Salesforce

I'm having a hard time with my program analyzer because i'm trying to synch with parent campaigns in salesforce. There are very little in the campaign, but tons of leads in the individual campaigns that are part of the parent campaign. anyway i can bring in these Hierarchy leads?

pastedImage_0.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Paul,

There is no such for Marketo as a Parent campaign and a child campaign. There are only campaigns

From my experience, and based on how SFDC works, I'd rather sync Marketo program with Child campaigns or push leads to child campaigns. Then, in SFDC, you let SFDC compile the hierarchy total.

If you push Marketo leads to the parent campaigns and not to the child ones, then the child campaigns become useless.

If you push Marketo leads to both the parent and the child, they will be counted twice AFAIK in SFDC hierarchy computation.

Finally, in the program analyzer, instead of looking into individual programs, you can group them by channel.

-Greg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Paul,

There is no such for Marketo as a Parent campaign and a child campaign. There are only campaigns

From my experience, and based on how SFDC works, I'd rather sync Marketo program with Child campaigns or push leads to child campaigns. Then, in SFDC, you let SFDC compile the hierarchy total.

If you push Marketo leads to the parent campaigns and not to the child ones, then the child campaigns become useless.

If you push Marketo leads to both the parent and the child, they will be counted twice AFAIK in SFDC hierarchy computation.

Finally, in the program analyzer, instead of looking into individual programs, you can group them by channel.

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

And also, vote here:

-Greg