Sync custom fields to Webex

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sync custom fields to Webex

We would like to sync custom fields to Webex. As part of registrantion for our webinars, we are capturing additional information through our Marketo forms e.g. Job title, Company etc.

We want to pass this information over to Webex and wanted to check if this is possible.

I had opened a case with Marketo support and I was informed that as of today only First Name, Last Name and Email address are synced between Maketo and Webex.

In case if someone else had faced this challenge before and had some solution, would love to hear from them.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Sync custom fields to Webex

I believe you can do some of this in GTW now.

Why is this needed though? All of your data should be in Marketo. Webex just needs to know whom to let in.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Unless they've updated the integrations, only first name, last name, and email can/should be pushed with the integrations as support confirmed. As Josh said, I'm not really sure why you'd need this information in Webex.

One limitation that we have found with this, is that we are unable to get survey results, or questions/comments during the webinar into Marketo which would have been nice to have. We can do it manually, but a sync would obviously be preferred.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Josh and Dory,

Thanks for your input. Our Webex team wants to do some reporting in Webex, so they need some additional information in Webex. I will check if this information can be imported manually into Webex reporting.

Dory, I think Marketo suggests to use Marketo form to capture survey results so that might solve the problem. I haven't tried that yet.

Harjot