Survey Data

Anonymous
Not applicable

Survey Data

I've created a survey form and placed it on a landing page. My email has a link to the landing page with the survey form.

When my leads click the link to the landing page and fill out the survery form and submit it..how can I view their answers?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Survey Data

How did you setup the survey? Are these custom fields or Survey Monkey?

If they are custom fields, you will have to pull a smart list of people who answered X for each field.

Or pull a special view of everyone who filled out the form. You can create a new view that lists all the fields, then export to Excel.
Anonymous
Not applicable

They're custom fields - name, email, last 4 #SS, comments...

I'm only sending it to 3 people, who's information I still need. Is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jaime,

Google Forms and SurveyMonkey are a couple good 3rd party apps that do this better at scale.

Since you're doing it in Marketo, creating a custom smartlist view that includes the fields in your survey and exporting the results to Excel is probably your best bet as Josh said.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

So I'd very much caution against requesting SSN and/or credit card data in Marketo unless you've setup SSL and are taking other security precautions. I had a client accidentally sync SSN field to Marketo - VERY BAD risk.

If you are sending this to 3 people, perhaps it would be better to call them up instead.