Re: Summit Reg is Live!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Summit Reg is Live!

Summit Registration is Live!

Register Today and Save $400

Register Now  

As a citizen of the Marketing Nation, we have a special deal for you. The Marketing Nation Summit is coming to the Moscone Center this April in San Francisco and if you register before December 15th, you’ll get the Super Early Bird price of $795 (a $400 savings!). At the Summit, you will:
  • Discover new marketing strategies, campaign best practices, Marketo tips and tricks, and more from 80+ content sessions
  • Connect with like-minded marketers (over 3,000 attendees!), thought leaders, and solution providers that complement your Marketo experience
  • Enjoy not-to-miss keynote speakers
  • Experience the Marketing Nation Party of the Year at a hot venue TBD! Oh yeah!
  • Take advantage of on-site Marketo certification testing and advanced education course offerings
Register before December 15th for super early bird pricing.
Interested in speaking at the Marketing Nation Summit? Submit your session today!

Submit your session  

Full session details will be available in January. We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco at the Moscone this April!

- The Marketing Nation Summit Team

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where should we make hotel reservations?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking forward to it! Are they planning University classes to be on Sunday this year or after the conference?
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MikedTurner University will be on Monday!

@Kate C we haven't sent that info out yet, but stay tuned.
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

According to the site you linked us to, we have until the end of January to save $400.  Which is correct?  Also, for us East-coasters, will flying out on Monday (7th) suffice?  Or does the actual event start on Monday morning?
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dan I'm not sure where you're seeing the deadline for the end of January, but please let me know. The early bird pricing lasts through Dec 15th. The event does start on Monday, as we will have University that day, and possibly even some sessions! We are in the process of confirming this, but regardless I'd recommend coming Monday!

Register before December 15th for our Super-Early Bird Pricing of $795 – that’s a $400 Savings!
Dan_Stevens_

Click on "Need Help Justifying Your Trip".  And then you'll see "sign up before the end of January I can save $400 on registration!"
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dan, I have updated it to read Dec.15th, that is the true deadline. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Sorry for the confusion.

Best,
Liz
Dan_Stevens_

I just created a separate discussion topic on this, but wanted to add it here as well since today is the last day to take advantage of the early-bird pricing - and if I can't get that, I will be unable to attend.  When entering my last name and email on the registration site, Marketo doesn't recognize me.  When I proceed to create a new profile, it says a profile already exists and to login using this email.  It's an endless loop.