Sudden deactivation of our trigger campaigns

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sudden deactivation of our trigger campaigns

Hi Community--

I just saw that a whole bunch of our trigger campaigns got deactivated without any kind of warning or alert from Marketo. Doing a quick troubleshoot it appears all the affected campaigns got deactviated at the exact same time this morning.

Has this happened to anyone else? This is incredibly worrisome because now I have to literally go through every single campaign to make sure things are working properly. Additionally, I've no idea if this will happen again.

Can someone provide some insight into what happened?

Hoi
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sudden deactivation of our trigger campaigns

Hi,

This was part of a recent release... a campaign clean up. You should have received a notification with the list of campaigns last week so you could go through the list and make sure they were all OK to deactivate.

Here's more info on the subject: http://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LBEWCA4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info, Kim.

Did Marketo send out an email specific about this other than the release back in August/September? I'm a little surprised I wasn't more readily informed about this, at least a heads up to the first push of this happening.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Hoi,

You should see a notification in the top left corner of any Marketo page. If you click it, it will take to a list and any undread notifications will be bolded. 
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, Marketo did notify everyone about this new feature, which is a great idea.

You may have ignored the Notifications or not be an Admin to see them. Your setting may also not email you about this, so check it. Unfortunately, it's a bit too easy to ignore the little Note icon.