Success Path Analyzer without CRM integration

Anonymous
Not applicable

Success Path Analyzer without CRM integration

Hi,

We don’t have a CRM integrated with Marketo but we would like to use the “Success Path Analyzer” and “Program Analyzer” reports.

Is there a way to introduce manually (using the lead email) in what stage is the lead, opportunity created, if we won or lost, etc, so we can have a valid report?

Thanks,

Cristovao

6 REPLIES 6
Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Success Path Analyzer without CRM integration

Hey Cristovao,

I think Success Path Analyzer is definitely doable without CRM integration. This report is based off your Revenue Model ​and you can define transitions between stages in that model based on whatever criteria you choose. You will need some way of telling Marketo that your leads are moving through the lifecycle stages, which will be your challenge, but provided you can do this, the Success Path Analyzer report will work, since it is looking at leads and their revenue stages which all reside in Marketo.

Program Analyzer could be trickier since it is looking for opportunities and contact roles. You could possibly recreate that structure in Marketo using custom objects but I'm not 100% on that one. You'd need some tech savvy to do it.

Josh_Hill13

Right, if you don't have a CRM, then the Opp data won't come in...unless you have Opp data from another tool.

RCM and related reports like Program Analyzer aren't dependent on Opp data or a CRM. Program Analyzer will be missing some data, but you can still get Program Member data out of it. See my latest slides:

slideshare.net/jdavidhill

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you create custom opportunity objects to leverage program analyzer?

Josh_Hill13

hmm. Maybe? I'm not entirely sure how that would work within Marketo.

You may want to use Tableau to link all of that data instead.

Justin_Norris1

I do suspect that if you populate opportunity and contact role data via the API, program analyzer would work fine. But I have not tested this to be sure.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!