SOLVED

Subscription Status Reporting

Go to solution
sclarkso
Level 1

Subscription Status Reporting

Hi all, 

Looking for some help "Activating" the status of my subscription report. I can set cadence, recipients and report content but am unable to activate the report. Some insight would be greatly appreciated. First time posting, if this in the wrong queue feel free to delete.

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 9.35.07 AM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Subscription Status Reporting

Hi @sclarkso! Don't you see the Active checkbox as one of the report columns (pl. see the snapshot below)? Setting it to on/off for the report would enable/disable the report subscription. I hope you find this helpful. Let us know if you have questions. 🙂

Darshil_Shah1_0-1696345978329.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1

Hi @sclarkso! Don't you see the Active checkbox as one of the report columns (pl. see the snapshot below)? Setting it to on/off for the report would enable/disable the report subscription. I hope you find this helpful. Let us know if you have questions. 🙂

Darshil_Shah1_0-1696345978329.png

sclarkso
Level 1

Hi @Darshil_Shah1, I have the Active checkboxed ticked. My focus is the "status", would you be able to provide insight as to why the top report has an active icon? How would I activate the status and run the reporting? Your insight is appreciated greatly!Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 11.25.09 AM.png

Darshil_Shah1

Well, AFAICT, that's a system-managed flag. IMO Status = green tick means that the report's previous run was successful. You'd not have a previous run status flag for the report that hasn't run yet.