Re: Struggle connecting Gravity forms in WordPress with Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Struggle connecting Gravity forms in WordPress with Marketo

Good morning,

I am trying to associted form fields in Gravity Forms with form fields Marketo, but having some intense struggles.

Currently the list of form fields coming on from Marketo is very short and confusing. They don't make any sense, and moreover, I am unable to locate where those fields are in Marketo.

This, understandably, is making it difficult to associate Marketo form fields with Gravity Forms.

Can anyone offer some insight into a solution? I am happy to answer more questions to provide clarity.

Thanks!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you trying to do this integration via a server-side post? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

To be honest, I'm not sure. We have a WordPress installation for the new website we are building, and we have Gravity Forms successfully installed, as well as the Marketo add-on. We also have a long-standing account with Marketo for our email campains.

I have successfully connected our Marketo account to our WordPress account and have verified that SOAP is already running on our server. (This was discovered by creating a phpinfo doc.) The problem I now face is, when creating a Marketo feed in Gravity Forms, I am asked to associate form fields already defined in Gravity Forms with form fields that I get to pull from Marketo.

I select the relevant campaign, then select the form in Gravity Forms I intend to use, but when the inputs appear to select form fields in Marketo, I get strange options in those dropdowns. I can't even find where these options are being populated in Marketo so that I can change/remove them and add other relevant form fields.