Start an Idea not working?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Start an Idea not working?

I've been trying to add an Idea since Friday night, but when I do so, the message "An Error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later."  Anybody else experiencing this?  Liz, any idea when this will be fixed? 
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Start an Idea not working?

Yes, I sent a support ticket through this morning. Also it seems to change your profile to "Marketo Community S" - very odd.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also noticed that the leader board is not working correctly.  I wonder if this was related to the new release? 

I also noticed that one of my fields is no longer being found in the Data Value Changed filter - potentially related to the new release.  I'll submit a support ticket for this now.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep here too. it appears to me that it for some reason is defaulting to a non-cookied space as there's a banner on the right side which comes up saying we should login to the production environment of Marketo in order to view details.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

Thank you all for bringing these issues to our attention. I am looking into this now and will hopefully get this taken care of soon, I'll keep you posted. Thank you for your patience! 

Best,

Liz 

Anonymous
Not applicable

We have fixed the start an idea problem, so please let me know if you're still having issues. We are still working on the leaderboard showing "error". I'll keep you posted. 

Thanks,
Liz