Sort Columns by Submission Date

wireframe74
Level 1

Sort Columns by Submission Date

I am sorting out form entries by the column "Created" and also "Updated" but this doesn't  work for existing users who have filled out form previously.  Can you advise how I may set up a column that will sort form submissions by date. 

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Sort Columns by Submission Date

When you say "form entries" you mean fields updateable by form submissions, correct?

Because a Filled Out Form activity is only a "first-class" reportable moment in Marketo if you've extracted the Activity Log via API. Otherwise, you're looking at the results of form submissions.

wireframe74
Level 1

Form entries I simply mean when someone fills out the form whether they be an existing user or otherwise.  I work for a marketing department and all they want is to view all form entries and the data that was submitted in chronological order. IF this can be achieved only by API please provide instructions. Thx

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Right. Such a Report/Smart List is not possible in the Marketo UI. 

You may use either the Bulk Extract API endpoint (results in a single CSV file, multi-step asynchronous generation) or the Bulk Export endpoint (paginated JSON response, synchronous, 300 records/page) to get the Filled Out Form activities. See developer.marketo.com.