Re: Solving a sync problem when deleting leads in Microsoft Dynamics

Anonymous
Not applicable

Solving a sync problem when deleting leads in Microsoft Dynamics

I deleted some leads in my CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and, seeing that no synchronization has been done with Marketo, I created a smart campaign "Microsoft is deleted= true, then Delete = yes" but I still see all these leads in my "All Leads" Screen. Any idea how to solve this pls?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please provide a screenshot of the campaign you created? It sounds like there may be something wrong with the way it's built.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re:  Solving a sync problem when deleting leads in Microsoft Dynamics

screenshot-1.jpg

screenshot-2.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there anything wrong with this campaign? 😕

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, that looks fine to me. The other stuff I'd check would be the results tab to see if leads went through and the activity log of some of the leads to see what happen. If you're not comfortable with that troubleshooting, I'd probably ask support to help if you're still seeing them in the database.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your time Kristen. I went in the activity log but some leads that were part of the campaign finally disappeared and others are still there. Of course the ones that disappeared I can't see their activity log anymore and the others well, nothing shows up regarding this campaign in their activity. Will see with the support team what's going on with this issue.

Thanks again!