Re: Snippets and Dynamic Content

Anonymous
Not applicable

Snippets and Dynamic Content

I am having trouble with my snippets and dynamic content. I created a segmentation of all my lead owners, then I created a smart list for each owner, then approved them all.  Then I created snippets for each lead owner and approved them.  When I go to add the content to my email, I can either "replace with snippet" or "segment by".  Here I thought I would have to click replace with snippet but it only allows me to select one snippet, so I tried to do segment by but nothing changes when I go to the preview mode and go through the different emails, it registers that there shold be different emails but it does show my content.  Am I missing something?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Kristen, I think what you're looking for is to use the segmentation within the snippet. This is set up within the snippet itself, and then you just add the single snippet to your email. Dynamic content cannot use snippets, as that would be like doing dynamic, dynamic content.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dory, I tried that by selecting segment by under the segmentation.  Once I open the snippet I click on the lead owner that associates with it and the page turns yellow while it saves and then it overwrites all of the snippets. I've been trying to figure this out for a couple of days, I just cant seem to get it to work.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same problem right now. Does anyone have another solution?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same problem, any help please