Snippet Approval error

Archana_Ranjan1
Level 2

Snippet Approval error

When I am trying to approve draft snippet in Design studio, I am getting error

please contact Marketo support, any idea why I am getting error ?

7 REPLIES 7
Ravi_Ansal2
Level 6

Re: Snippet Approval error

Hi Archana Ranjan​,

Can you share the error snip that will clarify it more and in order to raise a case you have go to my

MY stuff -->>  My Cases and then follow the instructions.

Hope this helps

Duane_Kennerson
Level 4

Ravi, the error simply says "System Error" with no other details.

Duane_Kennerson
Level 4

Join the club. I reported this issue over 2 weeks ago and now they just won't respond to my support request.

Here is what I got while they were still responding to it:

"There was a change to the Asset API internally. It is now part of the external API, however this is a problem because in the Admin section there is a restriction set for all external access from IP's. This is in Admin -> Web Services. 

There is discussion on how to alter this, one is to whitelist our own IP's for Assets. This would mean that your IP restriction would not include any of our IP's. This internal change was not intended to effect the feature of restricting IP access, but since the change is likely that we will need to make a whitelist of our own IP's we need to make sure this is an acceptable solution since whitelisting itself could be cause for concern eventhough these are our own internal IP's.

Please let me know if there are any concerns with this possible solution, I can forward these to the engineers and PM's."

This is totally killing a nurture program were are trying to set up. Good luck!

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Duane, if you really aren't getting any responses from Marketo Support I would advise copying/emailing supportescalations@marketo.com and they should be able to help route your ticket appropriately.

Duane_Kennerson
Level 4

Thanks Dory, I found a button to escalate right in the ticket so I tried that this morning. We will see. Don't want to get anyone in trouble but I've asked for an update 3 times since the 22nd with no response and now my managers are on my butt for status so I've got to do something...

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Yes, it isn't getting someone else in trouble if they aren't doing their job, or aren't able to provide you with the answers you need.

Duane_Kennerson
Level 4

Ok, looks like we have a temporary fix. We are restricting ip's in Marketo and that is the source of the issue.

Admin >> Web Services >> IP Restrictions

As a temporary fix, Marketo had to add 2 Marketo ip's to the whitelist and now everything works. Not ideal but it does work until they get a more permanent fix.

Thanks James!