Re: SnapApp Response Data

Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

SnapApp Response Data

We are trying to integrate SnapApp with Marketo. We would like to built nurture programs based on the responses in various apps we built in SnapApp. In order to do that, I believe I need to create fields under the lead object which can become problematics in the long run. So I was wondering if I can post the responses to a marketo custom object. Has anyone implemented this?  Also if i write it to a custom object, can i post it to SFDC also?

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Ande_Kempf4
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Hi Aslihan! Were you able to figure how to integrate the data fields into Marketo? I have a call with SnapApp tomorrow to discuss what the integration looks like. I assume using custom objects would work. I am currently using that for ON24 survey and poll questions and it works flawlessly.

I look forward to your response!

Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Hi Ande, Sorry about the late response. I was out of the office. I was not able to synch it to the MKTO custom object. SnapApp said it was not available. Did you get the same response?

Ande_Kempf4
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Hi Aslihan,

No worries! How odd. I spoke with a sales rep v-  not a Marketo person from SnapApp so he was not able to go into technical detail about how data syncs to Marketo but he did say that using custom objects was one way to set up a sync without having to create a ton of additional fields in your crm.

Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

I agree. It is odd. Were you able to synch to the custom object yet?