SOLVED

Smart List Subscription Bug?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart List Subscription Bug?

Hello,

If you look at the results tab of a smart program and click on "view campaign members", you are given the option to create a smart list subscription on the new browser tab. Seeing this as a handy thing (cuts out the step of creating a separate smart list of registrants), I tried it.

Everything appears to work as it should, but I have found that once you create it, the subscription is impossible to find on the pages where a subscriptions tab is offered (Activities, Database and Analytics). I even tried to set up the subscription again, and Marketo said that it already existed. But there appears to be no way to see, delete or edit it.

Is there a single view that show ALL subscriptions across our instance?

This is the only issue I've ever had with Smart Lists.

Thanks,

Eddie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Smart List Subscription Bug?

Hi Cameron,

Click on marketing activities, at the root, and "subscriptions" on the top set of tabs:

pastedImage_0.png

-Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Edward,

The "view campaign member" is a "temporary" smart list, and I am not surprised that it does not work. Honestly I am even surprised that it is possible to create a subscription there and the bug might be that the "subscribe" action exists in this context.

I would still just create a "real" smart list with a "member of smart campaign" filter.

-Greg

Cameron_Maher
Level 1

I also have been creating Smart List subscriptions, and when I create the new subscription, I can see the other Smart List subscriptions (and edit and delete them).   But I cannot access that page without creating a new Smart List.

How do we view/edit Smart Lists subscriptions that are already created and active?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Cameron,

Click on marketing activities, at the root, and "subscriptions" on the top set of tabs:

pastedImage_0.png

-Greg

Cameron_Maher
Level 1

Oh right, thank you!