SOLVED

Re: Smart List Processing Time

Go to solution
Benjamin_Ortiz1
Level 4

Smart List Processing Time

When running an event program our smart list seems to take awhile to reflect the actual progression status numbers in the program summary. Is there any reasoning for this? Is there a way to speed up the processing time of a smart list?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Are you promoting the Marketo url (landing page) only or the GW url as well?
- I'm not sure Marketo collect registrations from GW url. But if it does, does your registration flow reflect that?

Another option could be:
- you're requesting more fields in GW than in Marketo and as a results leads are under registration errors. in this case you just need to manually registered them (select > change data > registered)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

what do you mean? That it takes some time to see that a lead has registered or attended event?
Benjamin_Ortiz1
Level 4

Correct, the smart list only shows 71 members however when looking in the event summary and in GoToWebinar the number registered is 95.
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Are you promoting the Marketo url (landing page) only or the GW url as well?
- I'm not sure Marketo collect registrations from GW url. But if it does, does your registration flow reflect that?

Another option could be:
- you're requesting more fields in GW than in Marketo and as a results leads are under registration errors. in this case you just need to manually registered them (select > change data > registered)
Benjamin_Ortiz1
Level 4

Thanks for your response,

The smart list now reflects the same number as the event summary and GTW webinar. I assume that it just takes more time for a smart list to porcess and reflect this information.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The event partners take different amounts of time to report back to Marketo.  When a form is submitted, it first goes to the event partner, which then reports back the personal login URL, if applicable.  That's when the the progression status updates.