I sent out an A/B test today for two whole body emails. With that I created two smart campaigns - one for people who clicked the link in the email add them to list A, people who filled out the form, put them in list B. I tested it out before I sent it to make sure both smart campaigns were working, it worked for me and added me to the appropriate list.
I did see the link performance report and saw that people had click the link, I was wondering why it wasn't working and why people weren't being added to the list.
Not sure if it had to do with A/B Testing...
hmm, I don't think it's that?
What do you mean? You don't think the trigger will work if it's clicked more than once?
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood the question. I think the problem is in the SmartList you are creating for list B. You must have mismatched the URL it is listening for. I would look more closely at that
The fills out form trigger should definitely work.
There might be a typo in the URL of the clicked link trigger, or you could change it to "is" instead of contains.
You could clone the campaign and change the trigger to a filter to "catch up" if that is indeed the problem.
Remove 'http://' from your trigger for the email click link. Also, ensure that the URL is correct and you select it from the drop-down, rather than pasting it manually in the field.
Alok has it - we've had this same problem. If you paste the URL directly into the Web Page constraint it won't work.