Smart Campaign Members help please!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart Campaign Members help please!

Hi there

Hoping some one can help! I'm relatively new to Marketo and have been setting up a series of smart campaigns to retrospectively attribute lead source.

The smart campaign has been created with filters rather than triggers and the right people are qualifying. However, when I run the campaign I can see correct last run date, but the qualified people are not moving across as smart campaign members and flow steps are not being executed.

Any ideas what I might be missing?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
14 REPLIES 14
Joey_Forcelli1
Level 5

Re: Smart Campaign Members help please!

Hi Bronwyn,

You should move this post to the products discussion.

Have you looked in the results tab to try to diagnose?  If not, I would highly recommend doing so.  The results tab will outline which flow steps were successfully executed and also highlight if any were skipped.  You should be able to drill down and see why your leads did not go through the flow steps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Joseph

Qualified leads have now updated to 0 and nothing in the results tab

Have moved discussion as per your suggestion.

Thanks, B

Joey_Forcelli1
Level 5

Can leads flow through the campaign multiple times or is it set to only once?

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was originally set to once. I have changed it and qualified members returned. I've run the campaign again, but those who qualify are still not being pushed across to become campaign members. Results show no flow steps taking place and qualified members still ''set to be affected''.

Joey_Forcelli1
Level 5

Can you send screenshots of your campaign flow?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Joseph

As suggested, here are the screenshots:

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Appreciate you taking a look!

Joey_Forcelli1
Level 5

Wow, really odd.  When you look at the last run date on the campaigns main status screen, does it show that the campaign was completed?  Example below.

pastedImage_0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually no...it shows last run date date, but there is nothing about the campaign being completed....a bug maybe?

Joey_Forcelli1
Level 5

Do you have anything running that might be bogging down the system and causing this campaign to be deprioritized?  If not I would definitely reach out to support.