SOLVED

Smart campaign expiration/deactivation

Go to solution
Satnam_Singh26
Level 2

Smart campaign expiration/deactivation

Dear Friends,

I'm seeking knowledge on whether there is a way to automatically deactivate or set expiration date to a smart campaign.

For Eg. I want a campaign sending confirmation emails for my gated content to stop running/sending out emails after a year from the date of creation.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Smart campaign expiration/deactivation

Yes, you can set an expiration date for the assets (including local smart campaigns) within a program. You can right-click on the program > select the "Set local asset expiration" option > Select the active trigger SC(s) that you'd like to set an expiration for in the dialog and then set the expiration date and time.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1671206323975.png

Check out this experience league documentation that has a step-by-step guide for the same.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Yes, you can set an expiration date for the assets (including local smart campaigns) within a program. You can right-click on the program > select the "Set local asset expiration" option > Select the active trigger SC(s) that you'd like to set an expiration for in the dialog and then set the expiration date and time.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1671206323975.png

Check out this experience league documentation that has a step-by-step guide for the same.

Satnam_Singh26
Level 2

Thanks @Darshil_Shah1 this helps.