Smart Campaign - Assign to Queue (report)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart Campaign - Assign to Queue (report)

Is there a way to run a report in Marketo to see every Smart Campaign that has a specific queue named in one of the flow actions? We created a new queue, and instead of searching through every active campaign, I was hoping to be able to run a report, see a list and work off of that to insert the new queue name.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Smart Campaign - Assign to Queue (report)

Hi Stacey,

I gather you are writing about a Salesforce Queue used in a "sync to SFDC" or "change SFDC Owner" flow step.

No this is not possible.

Taking a step back, it's really not recommended to have these flow steps scattered all around your Marketo instance. One of the reason is precisely to avoid what you are facing now.

See the point I made a while ago here: Re: MQL set-up and also Justin Norris' answer :Re: MQL set-up

-Greg

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Well, you can use the Campaign Inspector to find the flow actions involved, and then update those. No, it won't tell you the specific Q, but you can at least sort and click on them.

And +1 on Greg's comment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Completely agree about keeping "assign to XXX" in one place in Marketo. We currently have to use a workaround lead assignment/territory component in Marketo that's horrendous to manage...but it sits in one place (Lead Lifecycle) away from all Marketing Campaigns.