Skipped execution due to that the SFDC campaign {IN_Enterprise Tier 2} was linked with a program

Marketing_Team
Level 1

Skipped execution due to that the SFDC campaign {IN_Enterprise Tier 2} was linked with a program

Hello,

The Marketo Program is synced to SFDC but some leads got sync in Salesforce and the rest didn't make it. I tried manually adding to SDFC with member status and got this error

Has anyone encountered this before? What is the resolution?

4 REPLIES 4
Kyle_McCormick
Level 5

Re: Skipped execution due to that the SFDC campaign {IN_Enterprise Tier 2} was linked with a program

Hi Reyna Fundador

If you used the "Add to SFDC Campaign" flow and the program is synced to a SFDC campaign, you will hit this error.  The help docs used to have this in there, but it looks like Marketo removed it .  In order to get this to work, you'd need to break the sync, run the flow, and the re-enable the sync once it's complete.

Thanks,

Kyle

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Skipped execution due to that the SFDC campaign {IN_Enterprise Tier 2} was linked with a program

It is still in the doc, but in this page: Sync an SFDC Campaign with a Program - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

pastedImage_0.png

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Reyna,

use "Change program status" instead. This will add the lead to the program, which automatically will add it to the sync'ed SFDC campaign.

-Greg

Dylan_Yip-Chuck
Level 2

Hi Greg, I just tried using the "Change program status" instead, but sadly, got the same errors for my un-synced members. 

Dylan Yip-Chuck