Showing Leads in Campaign Reports

Anonymous
Not applicable

Showing Leads in Campaign Reports

I need to send a report to all the Lead Owners once a week showing which of their leads filled out forms, received a marketing email, or was active on the website in the last 7 days. 

I have found that reports (except for web activity report) show numeric data (number of opens, clicks, for completions....) but not the names or email addresses of the actual visitors.

I also tried creating Smart Lists with these leads showing the opens or clicks, but I would need to export that list and send it to the Lead Owners on a regular basis. It must be automat, without having to export and send every time.

How would I be able to do this? Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Showing Leads in Campaign Reports

Hey William, I typically like to think that analytics is the 'what' section, and lead database is the 'who' section. That said, any analytics reports will only show the numbers, not the actual people.

There are suggestions to make subscriptions for smart lists, but they don't exist yet. Unfortunately, you're stuck with exporting the lists and sending to the lead owners.

Do you use SFDC? You can create better 'who' reports there that wouldn't require manual work each week.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Showing Leads in Campaign Reports

William, If you have RCE enable in your Marketo instance you can create automated reports for leads details whoc filled form in specific durations using Program membership analysis and email analysis report for Marketing emails. Once reports saved in a folder, subscribe Lead owners for relevant reports.