SOLVED

Can we do progressive profiling with unbounce?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can we do progressive profiling with unbounce?

There are a few great articles and discussions here on integrating Marketo and unbounce - thanks to everyone who contributed! My question is: if Marketo is intergrated with unbounce (Marketo forms in unbounce pages), can we still do progressive profiling?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can we do progressive profiling with unbounce?

Hey Grant, 

Looking at that article, I would be suprised if progressive profiling worked out of the box. It looks like it's not really using a Marketo form but doing a dual submit to Marketo from the Unbounce form. 

If you look at this article you will see Breno has a suggestion for a "pseudo" progressive profiling for use with forms on non-Marketo pages that could be useful: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PnMIAA0

Essentially doing another API call to retrieve lead details, then dynamically show/hide fields based on what you have. 

Integrating that within the Unbounce framework could have other challenges but seems doable in theory. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Grant, 

Looking at that article, I would be suprised if progressive profiling worked out of the box. It looks like it's not really using a Marketo form but doing a dual submit to Marketo from the Unbounce form. 

If you look at this article you will see Breno has a suggestion for a "pseudo" progressive profiling for use with forms on non-Marketo pages that could be useful: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PnMIAA0

Essentially doing another API call to retrieve lead details, then dynamically show/hide fields based on what you have. 

Integrating that within the Unbounce framework could have other challenges but seems doable in theory. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks - this makes sense.